I was diagnosed with IBS about 10 years ago. It started out when I ate certain things, I would get a bad cramp, sweating, and pain until it passed. Then it turned into reflux and ulcers. Lots of reflux even on medications. Ulcers was real bad. Years of taking nexium I test positive for H-Pylori. I took antibiotics for it and for a few years things were a lot better. Still would get the ibs cramp here and there and reflux was still a problem. Not acidic just refluxing.

So I decided to have Nissen Fundoplication done for the acid reflux. Big mistake. Even though I specifically asked what the chances were of having Bile reflux. The surgeon told me 1 in 1,000,000. This caused the worse gas/ bloat syndrome. I'm miserable on a daily basis.

So 2 years ago, I got diarrhea real bad. Lost ton a weight. Was going to the bathroom like 12 times a day. Some with form, some with not. Every morning it started solid and then went looser and looser each time.

I did an SIBO test and it was positive. I did a lactose test and it was positive. Did a HIDA scan at John Hopkins and I have 99% ejection fraction and they told me that they could see the Bile backing into my stomach trying to reflux (thanks surgeon). I went to a doctor who told me I didn't have SIBO that it was rapid transit.

I took some antibiotics and have several times since then and of course eliminated dairy from my diet. Every time I take the antibiotics the diarrhea goes away but the amount of stool and the number of times I have to go to the bathroom is ridiculous.

My main problem now is figuring out how so much stool is in me. I go at least 3 times every morning within 1 hour to 1 1/2. Not just a bit each time. Large amounts of stool. It still starts solid and gets looser but it is not diarrhea. Then I may go again in afternoon and evening. Then repeat the next day. I feel like I'm in ground hogs day the movie.

I have tried just about everything as far as anti-spasm medications. Colestid for bile. Lexapro. The few things that I know for sure. I have a high ejection fraction with my gallbladder, they have seen rapid transit on a bowel series. Lactose intolerance.

I wish I knew what to do because between so many bowel movements, the amount of stool, then the whole gas/ bloat thing, really effects my life. I have hard time doing things in the morning because I need to empty. I hard time going around people in the evening cause of the the gas. 

I have tried new medications like viberzi, bentyl, levsin. I still have large amounts of stool and need to go lots a day. Sometimes they just slow the process down. I would rather just get it all out. I have tried fiber and all it does it add to the number of times I have to go and the amount.

Considering having gallbladder removed cause of the high ejection fraction. Not sure if that would help with the rapid transit. John hopkins said they would take it out but it could be 50/50 if it would help.

Has anyone ever experience this before?