I ONLY WANT MATURE RESPONSE PLEASE!!!!
I lost my virginity yesterday night by my bf, i actually have heart problems so i'm on coumadin (blood thinner), i also have irregular periods because of my meds, also the worst part of this sex is that it was unprotected sex. My bf has had sex with his ex gf unprotectively and he said she never got pregnant because he used the pull out method. BUT I'm not HER We are two different people! Our sex only lasted a couple of seconds maybe almost a minute because i am on coumadin and it was my first time, i bleed a lot so he stopped. I REALLY REALLY hope not to be pregnant. I know that the Pull out method is not even a method!!! It just happened, so it's one of the biggest mistakes that i've made in my life so far. I don't know if i'll become pregnant or not i'm soo stressed right now. Please give me some advice on what to do. :'( I'm 18 by the way, and i've talked to my boyfriend about it and he said that i wont become pregnant because he didn't cum inside me, and he knows when his pre-cum comes out but i'm not sure anymore, because anything can happen. :'(

Okay first thing no man inside a girl knows when his pre-cum comes out that's a lie, nor do we feel the pre-cum coming out when we aren't inside a female. Pull out method doesn't work due to the fact that precum is more potent than actual cum itself. Chances of you being pregnant are slim to none specially if sex lasted a few seconds. If he came inside you it might be a different story. Don't stress over this situation just remember how you felt after not using protection this time and remember to use it in the future.