I had peed about an hour prior to having sex.

I accidentally put the condom on backwards and flipped it around after i noticed. may have been pre-cum on the other side.

Could she be pregnant if the condom didnt break or slip off?

I hear peeing clears out any sperm that could be in pre-cum and I hadn't ejaculated in like 3 days.

the peeing thing is false, werever you heard that was a bad source, i say this because my boyfriends dad or step dad had a histerectomy and his sperm count remained high for a little over a week so sperm can live in the penis for a week to week and a half so yes its very likely she is pregnant. if it was put on backwards you should always grab a new condom because pre-cum almost always has sperm, unless you havnt ejaculated in about a month. i know this is from 2009 but i answer it for other people who need answers.

acwad: Your are misinformed. Peeing does clear sperm from the urethra, but not 'further up the line.' ALSO, a man cannot have a "histerectomy" as he has no uterus, vagina, fallopian tubes or ovaries. A male can have a vasectomy though, where the the vas deferens are severed, and then tied/sealed to prevent sperm from entering the seminal stream. Semen will still be produced and look the same, but after about a week, when complete, sperm cannot exit the body through the penis. Sperm are still produced by the testicles, but they are broken down and absorbed by the body within the testicles.