Hey, now for about a year I've been facing some problems that worry the hell out of me. All my life I had great health and felt great, but now I feel dizzy, I have tightening in area below the stomach, and I feel generally shitty and tired. I was checked at a urologist 1 year ago cuz i had a yeast infection under the forskin gross huh. I had no sexual encounters n im still a virgin. The urologist set up a fasting blood glucose test cuz yeast infec. could be indicative of diabetes. I didnt have it. In conversation it's so hard to concentrate on all the people talking that I just stand there and usually dont respond unless im drinking alcohol then that seems to take that lack of focus away occasionally haha. I went to the doctor about the dizziness 3 months ago and i received a brain scan and that turned out alright. The doctor then sent me to balance therapy and there they suggested I have an inner ear weakness. I did the exercises I still feel basically the same though my inner ear was a bit weak. I'm convinced I got a serious medical issue and it makes my imagination go wild thinking the darnest things could be happening that the doctor's aren't picking up on. About 2 weeks ago i went to see about the heart racing n sh*t i felt in chemistry class during exams. They said it's panic disorder and prescribed citalopram n it seems to have got rid of that tightening in chest during exams but i dont feel liek myself its driving me nuts. Everything used to crack me up now i have to fake laugh ne more bcz. talking n laughing kind make me feel worse physically i dont understand as u can see this sounds insane. I dont feel those normal emotions anymore and feel a bit apathetic and just generally worried about what could be wrong with me. I've always been really out-going and funny n loved being with friends, but now that i cant concentrate on what they're saying im like an antisocial wreck n people who knew me in high school know that im not the same crazy kid. I feel like my heart is skipping beats or making an extra beat sometimes especially when i think about my heart skipping a beat lol. I think there's def. an underlying cause to this anxiety that is more physical than mental. Could it be a heart issue cuz when i workout i feel like a fast pacing heart rhythm taht doesn't go down. N i feel especially dizzy and disoriented in my head after exercise n malaise that wasnt there b 4. I had my hearing n sight checked but im convinced taht both of them aren't as good as before it could b mental cuz doctors sed my vision n hearing r pretty average n good, but y is it so hard to listen to somebody 3 feet away sometimes n i dont feel in touch with my surroundings n really left out. I'm sorry i wrote soo much but i really am hoping for somebody out there with similar issues to ease my thoughts pretty please. Oh i have 2 abscess teeth that need pulling if that could b a factor.

Yes i have felt many of these same symptoms, i havent scome to a coclusion yet but i know where you coming from, my heart skips a beat or it creates and extra strong beat either one - Balance is feeling really or, like eye wobbles and head spins etc - tightness in the chest, feeling really buggred all the time. etc. i have good days and bad days, it does ruin your life you can be social like you were.. im still getting checks till this day and mine all started with the Herat Pulpitations... and i have had a full heart chek and thats all fine... does anyone know what these are cause from.. and dont say stress...

Oh my god I can relate to everything you just said. It drives me crazy sometimes, I get invited out places with friends and family and I would love to go but I make excuses because I never know how I'm gonna feel at that particular moment or day. I too am convinced that my problem is more physical than mental but then again I don't think anybody likes to admit to mental health problems? If anyone with similar symptoms could get in touch for a chat I'm sure It would help no end just to know that I'm not alone. Funny you should mention the tooth abcess because I also have 1!

I have been feeling like this for the past 2 weeks. I have been to the doctor and they said it might be Haemochromatosis which is an overload of iron. The symptoms are exactly the same as people with low levels of iron and if its not treated, can cause diabetes.

This is a little summary I have copied and pasted which describes what Haemochromatosis is...

Haemochromatosis, also called iron overload, can result from several medical conditions, the most common of which is an inherited disorder of iron metabolism that occurs mainly in white skinned people (Caucasians), termed hereditary haemochromatosis or HH.

Iron is absorbed from the diet through the small intestine, and the amount absorbed is determined by the body's needs. People with hereditary haemochromatosis absorb more iron than their body needs. As the body does not have a way to increase excretion of the excess iron, there is a progressive build-up of the excess iron in tissues and organs. This can lead to organ dysfunction and failure. The symptoms of hereditary haemochromatosis occur in adults: early symptoms include fatigue and a loss of well-being. As it progresses, complications can include arthritis, diabetes, liver cirrhosis, heart arrhythmias and failure, loss of libido, and an increase in skin pigmentation termed "bronzing."

I am going into the doctor tommorow to get blood tests and sh*t done....but i hope what i have written kinda helps..

:-)