For the past month I have hard this hard mass (softball size almost) about two inches below my belly button. When I push around on it I can move it but it doesn't hurt to do so. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Sounds like an ovarian cyst, assuming you are female. Regardless, I would see a doctor ASAP. It can't be a good thing, no matter how you look at it!

Hallo,
Abdominal masses are usually swelling of the part of belly button. I think this mass that you have is called periumbilical, because it is located around your belly button. This can be caused by many things like Crohn’s disease or abdominal aortic aneurysm. Sometimes it can be caused by kidney cancer or liver cancer. But these are very severe cases. There is no home treatment for this and your best option would be to see a doctor. They develop slowly over time and may cause pain. Have you had any checkups in past several months? Doctors usually discover this on regular medical checkup. You have to treat the underling condition to get rid of this.
I hope that this helped.