I know this question might be a little paranoid, but a year a two months ago some kid in my health class at school jabbed me in the belly button (I have an innie) pretty hard. On that day in school and maybe at home, I experienced sharp pains whenever I bent over or something near/at the belly button area. I noticed that my innie belly button seemed deeper than before the kid jabbed me. Now, more than a year later, I always "feel" as if my belly button is letting out air - possible because of the kid jabbing my belly button? Also, I don't know if this is connected to this or not, but my digestive and excretory system are not that good working, maybe if has something to do with my belly button letting out air? I have had three near-black or maybe black excrements this year, once two months ago, and the other two in the past few days (possibly due to nervousness from my toenail getting flipped and bleeding). Thanks for the help.

Near black or black excrements mean that your gastrointestinal tract is bleeding. This is serious matter. You may have cancer, or suffered internal injury that causes your GI tract to bleed. See your doctor as soon as possible.

hoseclamps wrote:

But I only have had three near black excrements in my whole life. Now, it is back to normal color.

hurryup wrote:

hoseclamps wrote:

And what about my innie belly button? thanks

You may have an umbilical hernia. See a doctor for treatment.

hurryup wrote:

hoseclamps wrote:

Regardless of whether it's back to a normal color or not, black in the feces is not normal, and you need to see a doctor about it. As for being jabbed or having air come out of your belly button, I don't know if that's possible or not (and I'm not saying it isn't) but it doesn't seem very likely. Regardless, you need to see a doctor instead. Please keep us posted on how you're doing okay?

I as child put ash on my belly a lot will it harm my belly button?