I need advice. I woke up this morning with rep little spots in my belly button and around it… I think it is some kind of belly button rash. I doesn’t hurt or anything, although it itches a lot, but I am trying not to scratch.

Hey there,
I had the same thing few months ago. Then went to the doctor and he gave me some cream. I felt much better in a few days, also the itching was gone. Go to the doctor and he’ll prescribe you something, maybe even antibiotics.

I just got a rash around my belly button the other night, exactly the same as you describe it red itchy bumps that do not hurt. Did your doctor ever mention the cause of the rash?

Well,
I am not sure if this is something serious. You have to understand that people often have these small rashes which are only temporary and they tend to go away on their own. I know that you will be able to get rid of this rash with some topical cream which you might get over the counter. I think that this was caused by some irritation in your bed. Have you changed anything last night that could’ve caused this problem? I know that some small changes are able to cause this problem but these things are only temporary. I hope that you found this helpful in any possible way.

Good luck,
Karel