I have this pain in my lower right belly. It feels like there is something moving in there and grabbing and twisting things. Don't know how else to explain it. It is usually triggered by coughing or a lot of stress on the toilet. It is very painful and usually lasts a couple of minutes. The pain stays with me for about an hour. I would like to know if anybody is going through the same thing and if anybody knows what this is.

I am researching a similar condition in my mother. She feels her heart beating in her stomach and feels very ill at times. This is also associated with joint pain. Most research has shown this to be a possible aneurysm in her stomach. This can easily be detected by an ultrasound.

Hallo,
I think that you are having stomach cramps. They are usually connected with the food that you eat and shouldn’t last long. You should try to alter your diet a little bit and try to eat smaller portions and more often. Try to avoid big meals and try to eat five times a day but in smaller portions. On the other hand there is a condition that is called abdominal aortic aneurysm. You will notice pulsating sensation in the abdomen if you suffer from this condition. Pain is deep and in many cases will not be affected by pain killers. If you have this your best option is to see a doctor.
I hope that this helped.