It took a lot of courage to address you like this, but to be honest; I don't want any of my friends to know about this. My boyfriend has been cheating on me! The problem is that I love him! I am desperate, we had a fight, I haven't seen him for four days. I wish that things could be as they were before. Is that possible? What should I do?

Indecisiveness of a broken heart, that's the main problem here. Though I cannot tell you what to do (your heart is your own universe, with millions of stars), I can give you an advice. Maybe he does not love you anymore, or simply there is something not right in your relationship, so he sought attention elsewhere. Either way, he acted foolishly! You must talk to him calmly and demand an explanation. It will be very painful, but you need to confront him and tell him how you feel. Only then, you'll be able to move on. In which direction, only you will know that.

too many girls go through this so I am forced to take the harsh advice side of things.

If he does not love you, then it is not love. You have merely grown accustomed to him being there and therefore have a need for him to be there. Love works in both directions, if both of you can talk this through and you both do love each other, then what the ***, keep the relationship going. But make sure he understands, if he ever does it again, tell him you'll cut his *** off.

I have to agree with ShortDrew. If it is true love then he will be able to talk about it with you and you two will be able to forget the whole thing and move on with the relationship.

I never said that girls are innocent in all cases, and no, it was not overlooked that some women cheat on their boyfriends/husbands , merely not mentioned because that's not the topic on this subthread. Also, if you've been cheated on, or been "stabbed in the back", you'd probably know how pissed off you can get, and you'd understand why I mentioned chopping off some cheating lowlifes' *** for breaking this girl's heart, it's an empty threat, but it gets the point across.

another thing, why don't you post on something more recent that would actually be of some help to someone?

:$ frist of all you get to know every think about him before you ever get inlove with some one so that the true clores of the person does come after you start datting if the person cheats on while you in relashinsheep then what you need to do is give him 3 chances then you will have tell him of... simples that relashenship = trust, honsty and loyalty

futher more look at your self and ask the quation am i good looking for him if for get your self in time and you dont give your boy atention he will surely for get about that for sure

I know exactly what your going through... its so hard... and especially if you dont want to let them go... bcuz i dont want to let my fiance go... and i dont know what to do either hun....
relationships suck

Jason
**edited by moderator** **web addresses are not allowed**

Just found out 2 days ago that my bf cheated on me...im hurting so bad that i havent been able to Eat for 48 hours, and i dont sleep...how to get back up?? i may forgive him only if he says that he loves me

I'll tell you wat your're gonna do: you're gonna go dress real pretty put some ice on them puffy eyes, then you're gonna go to your nearest pub or bar. You're gonna order a shot and you're gonna keep them coming. After you feel nice an breazy you're gonna walk up to the sleaziest mother trucker you can find you're gonna mess with him and take a bunch of pictures with your cellphone you can sleep with the guy if you feel upto it. The next day your're gonna treat your BF like a stefford wife. The next move is key you're gonna upload the messing around pictures to his computer and you're gonna leave them as his screensaver END OF PROBLEM.

AND YEA IM A GUY DO THAT sh*t AND THAT n***a WILL HAVE AN EARLY MALE MENAPAUSE

i just found out my boyfriend cheated on me 2... with 2 diffrent girls... he told me he was just flirting and stuff but that he felt bad so he broke up with me.... the next day i find out it was more than flirting... im soo hurt i dont even know what to do!

i hate 2 see anybody get their hearts broken if he broke ur heart by doin this & he doesnt care then he doesnt deserve u sorry i know u love him but i say dump him there is somebody else out there whos waiting 2 take his place

I do admire you for admitting this. Have you had the opportunity to speak to him about why he was cheating? I know it can definitely put him on the defensive, but whether you love him or not, you deserve an answer. I know of plenty of relationships that survive infidelity, if you love him and want to stay with him, I think you should confront (in a peaceful way of course) and see if your relationship is worth saving in the end.

I wish you all the best.

i also just found out my bf has been cheating on me with girls he met online... i'm too damn angry. if i see him i do beat him up.

Sorry to hear about your situation.
The most important thing that you consider your spouse is cheating on you is to make sure you have solid evidence, not just suspicions. If your spouse is cheating on you it is fully certain that he or she will be using their computer to maintain the relationship.
You are recommended to use spy software like Spotdoggy spy software
Although there are many reasons not to spy on your spouse, there are also many situations where I agree it is necessary. My be your spouse left before you ever had the chance to save your marriage.

I believe that you should hang out more and do things. YOu said you are running out of ideas there is so much stuff to do its increadible. I mean go for a hike. Go on a picinic, go roller skating. Lay out and look at the stars. Hang out with each others friends. I mean you have to have his friends like you and your friends like him.