What is the different between jealous, and or paranoid? Want to hear others opinion.

Ok...here is how I see it:

Jealousy is feeling envious of someone else because you think that are better - or more advanced - than you are... For example you can be jealous of a coworker because they have a bigger office, or are given more responsibility than you are.

Paranoid is being suspicious or not trusting others when there is actually no real reason to not trust them. My example is being paranoid that your partner is cheating on you even though they NEVER have before, and have promised you repeatedly that they aren't.

Thanks for your response. Yes, your comments make sense. Just not sure if my boyfriend is jealous, or paranoid? I am almost sure he is paranoid. He intends to accuse me of cheating. And there were times he said he would spy me if I'm away without him. But, I do not think his insecure of loosing me, because he is also constantly threaten to leave me for every little argument. I almost think he tries to find excuse to set free.

That is absolutely paranoid behavior! I hope I can be honest here..and that is what you are looking for. And keep in mind...this is coming from a guy...

If he really acting like that towards you - what else is there that is keeping you with him? Seriously...if you don't have his trust at this point in your relationship that will NEVER, EVER change...EVER! I just want you to think of that question...and think if you are willing to live with his paranoia every day...for the rest of your life. If the answer is no...it is probably time to start looking for someone who WILL actually trust you. Life is way too short to live even a single day unhappy!

I have something I like to share with people that I have never posted on this board before...but it applies here:

You life equals the sum of the choices you make! In this case - how you choose to feel about this is 100% your choice!

you should leave him hes distrusting and seems like a kid trying to run away from every problem(your arguments) it's a waste just reading about him...leave him alot of people are better and can actually trust you