Guys, I just can't stop showing my emotions everywhere. It doesn't matter if I am in the mall, subway, cinema or in the club with my friends. My emotions are like roller coaster - sometimes up, usually down. I am crying a lot and I just can't stop crying. Once I had those uncontrollable smiling moments, but they usually go away.  

I get it, it is all caused by my long - lasting depression, but I was sure that I am dealing with it good. Guess not!

How can I stop my uncontrollable emotions caused by long-lasting depression?

I think that antidepressants might be of some help for you here. If you want to keep it all natural, you can ask in the pharmacy about some natural teas which are used for treating depression, they have the same effect as antidepressant medications but they are 100% natural.

These uncontrollable emotions are a common sign of depression, some people have uncontrollable emotions while others have no emotions at all, I honestly don't know which one of these is worse but if I had to choose, I guess I would prefer to be overly emotional rather than feel no emotions at all.

I am usually against the use of antidepressants because these make you numb but I think that this is exactly what you need right now. I wouldn't use any medications without consulting with my doctor first though, but if you don't want to talk to your doctor because of any reason, then you should probably do a good and thorough research about the medication that you are going to use before using it. The teas that Eating Boss mentioned are also pretty good, I had a friend of mine use these teas and she seemed to be quite satisfied with them.

Hey two of you. Look, Eating Boos, I understand what you are saying but I have to say that I do agree with Deni Blue on this one - I am against pills that can help me treat depression. I am extremely scared because of the side - effects that they can cause and that is why I think that I am not for it. Anyway, is there any other way to treat depression and my emotions that I can't control? And why I don't have that situation, when I don't have feelings at all? Why I have to be like this? I just can't stand myself anymore, I can't even look myself in the mirror anymore...

Hey barbie girl. I can understand how you feel. But trust me, it is even worse to have no feelings at all than this that you are going through. Anyway, yes, antidepressants are maybe not the best choice but you need to know that sometimes they are the only choice that you can get and the only help that you can get. 

I was using them and true, I had side - effects, but you can expect to have any type of side - effects with any medication indeed.

You are seeking for something else that can help you? Maybe exercising, yoga, running...But nothing like professional help. That is necessary. 

Hello everyone.

My good friend had a life - long problem with constant crying. I was the only one who understand her because I am dealing with similar situation occasionally. She told me that this is embarrassing because she can't control it just like you, barbie girl.

I also do agree that you need to seek for professional help.There are so many mental health clinics that can offer you amazing help and you can find a therapist there as well. Mental professional support is something that you should not avoid. He can help you find the cause of your depression. Maybe something has happened to you while you were a child and you don't remember it? That is why you need to seek for help, someone who is going to help you to control those emotions. 

I just think that these uncontrollable emotions cannot be stopped in any other way other than with antidepressants. You are having this surge of emotions only because you are suffering from your long lasting depression and there is no other thing that could help you. I mean, I told you already that you can try with these teas which are completely natural and actually have the exact same effect on you as these antidepressants, plus these teas do not have any side effects so that would be one less thing to worry about. Otherwise, just go and talk to your doctor.

I have to agree with EatingBoss, if you wish to get rid of these uncontrollable emotions without completely overcoming depression (because depression is what is causing this), then you should really turn to antidepressants or try with these teas that he mentioned, I never heard about these but I am sure that he knows what he is talking about.

There might be something deeper which is causing these uncontrollable emotions, you might want to talk to a psychologist about this. If you find the source of this, you might be able to treat the cause and in that way completely overcome this problem.