Hi, I'm 55 years old and I would like to find out more about some alternative treatment for depression. I suffer from serious depression about five years now and I have used many antidepressants during this period. They did help me big time and when I was taking them my depression was ancient history. But with time, other symptoms have shown, like dizziness and nausea and I seam constantly tired. Don’t get me wrong, I'm glad I solve my depression problems but these other also bother me a lot. So I was wondering is there any way for me to stop using these drugs and star with some “more natural” treatment? I am getting anxious because of drugs. Are there any relaxation techniques for anxiety and depression? 

Well, I am glad to be the one who will tell you this but there are some special types of relaxing that can relieve your tress and depression symptoms.
The relaxation method is the effective tool to handle your stress, and it is often used with breath method.
Deep muscle relaxation helps to relax your entire body by first tensing, then relaxing various muscle groups.
Meditation is also a technique to help you clear stressful thoughts from your mind and give yourself a break.
As you see there are several ways for you to avoid antidepressants. Talk with some physiatrist to get familiar with these techniques and start with them imidiately.