I am so nervous I dont know what to do. I am worried about my girlfriend cheating! Problems from previous relationship are making me very suspicious, I thought it was love of my life, but it ended badly. So badly, that I still get mad when I think of her and her friend in our bed! Anyway, I do not want my present girlfriend (we get along real fine) to suffer because of my problems. Still, the doubt remains.

It seems to me that you have not finished with your previous relationship at all. You are still angry and it might affect what you have now. Perhaps talking about that with your present girlfriend would help. Sooner or later, you will start the topic on previous relationships, so you might as well start right away. That is, if you think that she wants to hear about her. I think that there is no point in doubting your new girlfriend. She did not give you any cause for it, right? I think you should relax a bit and enjoy. If she will cheat on you, you were probably not meant for each other. Think about that.

If your spouse is cheating on you it is fully certain that he or she will be using their computer to maintain the relationship.
You are recommend to use spy software like Spotdoggy spy software

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed