I recently had a consultation with Dr. Pearlman regarding rhinoplasty. He was very personable and I didn't feel rushed as I have in some consulations. He seemed knowledgeable as well. However, Dr. Pearlman did not let me take home the computer images to review (when Tabbal and other NYC doctors have) and I wasn't thrilled with Dr. Pearlman's before and after pics of other patients. I am not sure if I should go with Dr. Tabbal or Dr. Pearlman. Dr. Tabbal does not show before and after pics of his work so I really don't know what to expect other than that he has a great reputation for noses. Does anyone know if Tabbal is too conservative or too overdone when refining noses? What about Dr. Pearlman?? If anyone has had recent experiences with either one, please respond with your thoughts. I am looking to have this surgery in the next few weeks.

I had surgery with Dr. Pearlman 2 years ago and am not satisfied with the results. I've gone to alot of doctors and they all say the same thing-its not the best job, but its not so bad as to redo the whole thing. So I got an okay nose job, but I'm personally not satisfied.

pearlman did my nose and eyes in 2001. my nose is ruined , i am left with a big bump of catilege he loosened during surgery in the middle and a collapsing nostril. my eyes have very visible scars, so much so that my derm asked when when she first saw "how did you have same trauma on both sides!?" i really don't know how pearlman stays in business.

Also had a horrible experience with Pearlman. Look nothing like the computer image not even close. The right side of my nose is completely collapsed and the tip is twisted to the right and hangs down. He also did nerve damage to left side of my face with botched brow lift. I look like I had a mild stroke.

Pearlman did my nose and he did a great job. Tabal did my best friends and it is great also. As long as you understand they canmake it better but they can't make you perfect. Have real expectations not magicical ones.

Hi! Yes I have :-) After years of being self-conscious and embarrassment about my nose. I finally decided to make an appointment with a cosmetic surgeon. A friend of mine had a rhinoplasty not long ago and the results were stunning. She recommended Dr. Tabbal so I made the appointment the next day. The staff was beyond friendly both over the phone and at the office. The day of my appointment, I didn’t have a long wait. Dr. Tabbal was very sympathetic and recognized my built up frustration. He put my anxiety at ease in the nicest possible way. He listened. He heard my concerns and assured me that his goal was to deliver the best possible results. He was upfront about what would be and would not be feasible, which I appreciated. We took pre-op pictures, and he digitally recreated and re-shaped my nose using state-of-the-art imaging software which he then e-mailed me so I could think about what we talked about. His office staff talked me through the procedure. I experienced some pain and bruising but the swelling gradually went away and I love my new nose. Choosing Dr. Tabbal for my rhinoplasty was by far one of the best decisions I have ever made.