I had ectopic pregnancy for the first child and I am scared to have second child because of this complication. I want to know how far it will affect my health and I want to know whether it will continue for my child? If it is like that what I should do? I need some suggestions in getting pregnant after an ectopic. Thank you

When I had my ectopic done it only took me a month to get pregnant we already have 3 kids together. I know it’s different because I only have one fallopian tube left. My doctor gave me to July cause in July it will be one year from my etopic pregnancy if it doesn't happen by July he is going to send us to a specialist to see if we can do in-vitro. Its kind of stressing me out every month I am like is I going to be late or what is going to happen, but we will see what happens.