i have a pimple on my boob the other day and it started to get really red i didnt think much about it i just thought i was a pimple and i was going to wait for it to go away... then it started to get really red and hot... and now when i squeez the area it feels like there is something inside my breast its really hard and it seems to be growing or getting wider.. and now i'm in so much pain i cant even touch it it hurts so bad.. and today the pimple is gone and i'm in more pain today then any other day... i go see my doctor on tue to get check out i just really scared it might be breast cancer..

best way to check for cancerous lumps is to raise your arm and feel with a flat palm. it may just be a pimple or something less serious but best thing is to always get something like this checked out. i wouldn't worry though because i don't think it's as bad as you think.