i recently noticed a small lump on my belly and that the skin where the bump is is different from the rest of the skin on my belly. Also, that area is a bit dimpled. I read on another article about breast lumps that if the lump is dimpled, it may be cancerous. I'm really worried that this lump may be cancerous. Will someone please help?

Hey,

I think you shouldn't panic. I had also a kind of pimple on my belly, right over the belly button, but it was just a painful pimple and it dissapeared awhile later. Is it painful when you touch it? What color is it? How small/big is it? How long do you have it already?

Hi ladies,

Well, I don't think it is a cancer or any tumor like disorder. It can be just an under-skin pimple or blotch. At least it could be small ulcer. The skin cancer will be manifested through other symptoms such sores or changes in the skin that do not heal, ulcers in the skin, discoloring in parts of the skin, and changes in existing moles.

It could be swollen lymph node or some gland, but not cancer, that’s for sure!

However, if it doesn’t go away in next few days or if you feel this too hard and if you don’t feel the pain when you touch it, then you should see your doc, because ulcers or pimples or swollen glands and lymph nodes react with pain during contact.

That’s my opinion!

Take care!