Hi.
I stoped gyming a while ago and got some stretch marks on my inner thigh.
About a week ago, I noticed this small piple/bump inside the stretch mark, and a little off color blood came out followed by more blood(NO PUSS)
and it was fine, no bump,nothing and it didnt bother me again until today. Today it was a bit bigger then before but also only in the stretch mark and when I only touched it(Not Sqeezed) blood started flowwing, again a little bit of dirty blood followed by normal blood.

I live to far away from a doctor to just go and see one, do you think this can be serious or should i let time tell me?
I found a home remedy saying you should drink Epsom salt to clense your blood, drank some now.

Thank you in advance.

This really doesn’t sound like something that could turn out to be very serious, or threatening. Skin inside a stretch mark is very thin and delicate so it’s not all that strange that it bleeds easily, especially when it’s already a little bit injured like by this pimple thing. But I think it’s more important that you describe me what do you mean by dirty blood, what does it look like, exactly? There can be a normal difference between bright red blood, and a little bit thicker, dark red blood, depending on a place where the injury is, or how long does the bleeding last.

The blood is very light with brownish shine, looks like a little puss mixed with blood. Theres about 2millileter of that and then normal blood about d to f millimeter.as soon as i apply preasure the bleeding stops,but like now i have covered it with a band aid and some anti bacterial cream, when i change the band aid it wil slightly bleed again.its like an open blood blister that starts bleeding with the slightest preasure.But it stays in the outlines of the stretch mark, thats a good sign..i Hope

whatever happened? I have stretch marks on my belly. And I noticed this sort of pimple inside one of my stretch marks. Its a dark colored deal. Not black, just kind of purple and red. anyways, it comes and gos but always in that stretch mark. been goin on for a lil while now. I popped it or picked it yesterday and it pussed out. now it looks like a white head now that its trying to heal itself I think. I just now started thinking skin cancer. 

I get these every once in a while. Basically looks/feels like a giant pimple and is usually in a painful location (groin, inside of my thighs, back of my thigh, and under my waistband). Generally when I pop them, the pain quickly goes away. There is a "plug" of puss like a pimple, then what looks like a thin mixture of puss and blood (it's almost as red as blood, but very watery). I've had maybe 10 - 15 in my life (I'm 45).

i am also fat and have this problem... Google'ded this in slight fear, but mostly embarrassment... yup.. turns out the stretch marks on my man boobs have not developed a cancerous third nip.. i'm just that f*****g fat... time to start working again.. sh*t!

Lol exact same. Weigh 240 and have this third nip im about to pop.

What is it?

I had a bloody blister pimply thing in a stretch mark on my stomach... very dark purple, almost black... I popped it several times and it would come back. I decided to take some tweezers to it and pull back the skin... turns out it was an ingrown hair. Came right out when I peeled back the top layer of skin. Don't panic... chances are that's what it is.

I have one right now on my side under a fat roll. Yay chubby girl probs. it really hurts and is pretty big. I think I'm just gonna let time heal. I tried popping it and only dark blood came out.

I think it's a cyst I get them occasionaly also My doctor said to use Dial soap in between Those areas like Groin, armpits, anywhere that folds if you know what I mean. Underboob, belly lip, Roll creases And if you ever sweat take a min to wipe it off in a near by bathroom with some soapy paper towels and then a wet one and then dry before returning to clothing to avoid embarrassing wet stains Try not to use the antibacterial soap on the rest of you like face arms ect. It'll dry it out

Lol they are not chubby girl problems :( I have stretch marks even though I am a size 3. This is happening to me and it is soooo icky X_X

I have had a couple of times you just got to squeeze the little focker until the dark blood and or pus stops
then just let it heal

Yea I have one to but it's not big sometimes it will feel a little hard or veiny but you can't see the veins I cut it on accident and it kept bleeding stretch marks are very soft and and fragile so they tend to bleed easy it might bleed for a bit and have a little pus but it happens especially during adolescence and during puberty but don't try to cut it just leave it alone or if you poped it or cut it use a healing cream it should stop the blood and heal the little opening it may take a few days to heal diet and exercise does help so do certain vitamins most of the time there sores but if it looks infected or gets a lot bigger see a doctor they will probably suggest a better diet or prescribe a ointment of some sort

i think mine is also caused by my underwear digging into my waist line, I just noticed one sore today pretty big it has a head on it .but I couldn't squeeze any puss just a clear reddish liquid I didn't notice it until I adjusted my britches lol pretty sore.