I think something is wrong. I have pubes and i can produce semen. But i have no armpit hair my voice is not deep and i am short. Both my parents are tall. My father is like 6 foot and my Mother is 5'7. None of my family is short. Me on the other hand am 5'2 ish. It has been this way for 3 years. It is depressing because no girls ever talk to me. I also get made fun of for being short. The only time girls talk to me is to say "Hey you got a little taller". I do get erections alot. Other then that i dont know what is wrong. Can i speed it up somehow?

Hi Lone Soldier

You have defiantly started puberty so the changes you are hoping for will happen how long it takes and what the end result will be is hard to predict.

There is really no way to speed up the process and since you have started puberty there would be no need for it anyway.

Puberty is a process that takes years to go through and everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.

You could simply just be a bit of a late bloomer and that is very common when your body is ready all the changes associated with puberty will happen as you reach the different stages.

If you search for the Tanner puberty scale and do the quiz it will tell you what stage you are at and provide you with information on growth and development.

It sounds like you are developing just as you should be.