Have you ever been busted by looking at something at work on your computer screen that you shouldn't have?

This morning I was in bright and early and was looking at some posts in another forum and some jerk posted with some links to material that was provocative in nature and STUPID me, opens them. I hadn't had my coffee yet and was not thinking. Someone comes over to say they could see my computer screen reflection against the window.

What a jerk I am.

Nope.

Gotta love the security screens we are provided with working for the bank and all!

No, but I've a) busted a former cow-orker b) been caught looking very, very bored while 'working'.

Are they set up so people can't see anything except directly in front? or do you mean a fire wall system?

What's looking bored? I've seen people actually sleeping at their desks...

It's an attachment to my monitor. You can't see anything unless you are directly behind me...which unfortunately is every time someone walks up to my desk. So I do have to exercise some sort of caution.

I've been busted doing on-line crossword puzzles.

no. I won't even click something if I have even a shadow of a doubt.

Yes, that's my usual practice and I normally follow it but I was really tired and just not thinking. Lesson learnt.

Slouched way back in the chair with my arm resting over my head (I'm weird that way).