I am 14 and haven't started my period. my mom started when she was 11 and my sisters started in the 6th grade. i don't know whats wrong. i have hair on my armpits and pubic area and i get white stuff on my underwear a lot. but i still haven't started. i have really small boobs too. is that normal? i want to start because everyone has and i'm about to go to high school? Can you please help me.

Don't worry I haven't either it's normal some girls star during high school :)

Yes, it is normal. You are right. I haven't started my period in junior high like other girls from my class. But just because you "trot" doesn't mean that there is something wrong with you. On contrary. 

That just means that your body is not prepared for this whole new process, but it will be very soon so you don't need to worry.

For example, my mom got her period when she was 10, my sister got it when she was 16 and I got it when I was 14.

I can say that you have some symptoms so it is going to start soon.