I am 16 years old and I only have a size B cup breasts. All my other friends have bigger chests than I do and I wanted to know if there was something wrong and what I should do about it. Am I just a late bloomer or is there something going wrong?

I would say not to worry at all. EVERY woman is different. First of all not all women are meant to have DD breasts, so don't be too hard on yourself. I hit puberty late myself and did not even get my period until I was 14. I had B cup size until I was about 17, and then went up to C's. I was average weight, and had an hour glass figure. Many of my friends had A or B cup size all through high school (especially if they were more slender/athletic). Generally your breast size is proportionate to your weight. Those super models that are a size 2 with the huge breasts generally had breast surgery to get them that size, it isn't usually natural. But, some smaller/skinnier/slender women do get larger breasts. I wouldn't get to upset about it right now. For a large number of women you rbreasts don't really change much until pregnancy anyways (that is the point of having them afterall). Usually they will become larger right after a baby is born, and sometimes will stay large. My mom and I had a conversation similar to this just the other day. My mom is 49 years old and has a B cup size as well. Some of it is just genetics, and some of it is that your still growing. Give it time. The point is that everyone is different and unique. Just love the beautiful you that you see in the mirror and enjoy your youth.