There is something major wrong with me. It is like the stars didn't match on my birth or something. I am scared of so many things. But worst of all I have few phobias. First is claustrophobia then fear of blood fear of height and flying. How common is that one person have all this?

I don't have exact stats for those kinds of things but I can assure you that you are not the only person with larger number of phobias. You have the most common phobias and I now how do you feel. I have problem with narrow spaces too. And I know how much anxiety it can provoke, but as I have read almost 10 of human population have some kind of phobia. I know that it is not consolation for you but you must fight it like we all do.

Many people suffer with those phobias. For some people it takes forcing themselves (a process called exposure) to what they are afraid of to "conquer their fears" for other people it takes a long unguided process of restructuring your thoughts.

If you feel like these phobias are impairing your life you can seek the help of counseling services. In fact, I recommend that even if they are not impairing your life. There is no rational reason for you to be afraid of those things.