As of recently I have had trouble maintaing my erection at the exact moment of penetration. I can maintain an erection when I am by myself and I can obtain an erection during four play with my girlfriend, but at the exact moment of putting on a condom and of insertion it begins to soften. I am 19 and have never had this problem before. This is a recent problem, I was able to have sex before with the same girl. It has happened twice in a row within the past couple days (first while sober then while drunk) and I feel like I am going to psych myself into it happening again next time the opportunity arises. She says she doesn't care but I really don't want this to happen again, I really like this girl and don't want to go through such embarrassment again. I did some research about this and everything has matched up with sexual performance anxiety and advise tends to be to relax but I always feel very comfortable around her and I don't believe that I feel unrelaxed in the moment. Please help. 

Go check urself with a doctor... You could be diabetic...

same happened to me... iv read a bit into it and everyone seems to say the same thing- nerves. im just going to spend some more time on the fore-play which should hopefully work, if u find out anything else just let me know, cheers.