can you have sexual intercourse with a stent?

There are no restrictions on your sex life due to the presence of a stent. Few patients experience discomfort during sexual activities. Occasionally the side effects associated with the stent may have an effect on the sexual desire. If you have a stent with a thread coming outside the body through the urethra, sexual activities may be difficult. Care will also be required so as not to dislodge the thread, which could then in turn displace the stent.

Celebrity
Cant help you.
But what is a stent?

A stent is similar to a drinking straw, sometimes a little smaller or perhaps a little larger than. I actually have one in place in my pancrease, it allows for an orfice in the organ to be expanded if you will and or more open rather than restricted. Sometimes the stents are left in place for as little as ten days up to 6mos, even a year at a time at wig\ch time then they are either replaced or removed because the organ has grown a fusalodge to form a wider opening thus not requiring of the stent. People can have styents in their grains, hearts, kidneys, organs etc,. Hope this helps, if you need further detail of them just google it.

Do you know what a person is supposed to do when they have been raped and a stent has been placed in them by force?

Wrap more tin foil around your head and summon the aliens who implanted the stent against your wishes

Bahahahaha that's funny!

Just wondering can you have sex if yuve got a kindneystone stent?

I did, no probs

Can u have sex with stent in your kidney

Have an orgasm?

having sex with stents

I want to have sex with my boyfriend

Can u have sex with the stint yes are not will it hurt me

So its ok too do it