Hi , i'd like some advice on a some symptoms my mum has , about a year ago she was had a head scan as she was getting pains in her head , she described a noise in her head as cotton wool being srcunched.
these symptoms have come and gone through the year , she chased up her results with the hospital and her gp yesterday and was told she has head cysts >? im not really sure what these are . she's laid up at the minute with vertigo and woundered if this could be related to the cysts>? is this quite serious and whats the treatment ? she's also been really tired with aching limbs . occasionally she has a tight chest and has recently had 2 courses of anti biotics for a chest and throat infection.
please help advice me , my mums going back to the gp on tues but im really concerned.
thanks :-(

I get the same sort of symptoms...
When im walking sometimes I get this weird noise in the back of my head but mine sounds kinda like clicking...
and ive had a really bad chest for a while but no-body can tell me what it is.
i went to someone the other day about this lump on my head which is growing and they said its most likely to be a cyst...
hope ur mumgets better soon tho :-)