how do i tell my mum! i told my boyfriend and he wants an abortion, i wanted to keep it but he said there is no 2 ways about it. im not aloud to keep it. even if i want to. how do i tell my mum! really scared!!!!@

Tell her befor its too late .. dont tell her when ur far out in pregnancy she'll notice and she wont be happy about the fac that she had to find out that way.. tell her before anyone else does .. She'll be angry but she'll help u through decisions

Hi Miranda,

LetMe has given you good advice.

Your mom might get angry but it doesn't mean she doesn't love you, she's just worried about you.

If you want to keep it, that's your right to. It's not just up to your boyfriend. Talk it over with your mom.

Good luck.

thankyous so much. im scared of my mums reaction. but i have to tell her, i want to keep it but i think the best thing right now is to get an abortion. but im not sure, i will talk with her andd see what she has to say. she was a teen mum at 17 she had her first daughter, my older sister. and she always tells me how hard it was for her. im really stressed out and i just dont have the strength to tell her. i dontlike disappointing her.

hi miranda,
just got your friend request. Sorry i have been unavailable. I will accept