im not to sure what i have but i know i need help and im 16. i dont really know how to describe it. but its been like it for months. just worried about everything i had something tramatic happen to me last septemeber and i havent been the same since to be honest. im always down, im constantly crying over nothing. never want to do anything. im always thinking people are going to leave me. feel lonely a lot. no-one understands me i dont really understand myself. im always believing things are going to keep getting worse in my life. always scared. feel like im pushing people away but in my head i believe there just leaving me. always feeling like whatever i do is no good. i get angry easily which i never used to before i was always the one with no anger but now the littlest thing will set me off. i seem to upset the people i love. Always feeling really ill. like one week i wont stop eating then another week i wont eat at all. back and chest pains alot. and when i had the tramatic thing happen to me i kept getting nightmares. and now im getting them again but i know my nightmares that are happening now are stuff i fear will happen to me, bein left on my own, having no-one. get headahces a lot. and always thinking bad things will happen to me. and i am a really deep thinker and then i cant the thoughts out of my head. And everytime i eat makes me feel sick. i dont know whats wrong with me can anyone help ?

i had the same problem as you and i was diagnosed with depression, talk to your parents about it and then go to your doctor and go on anti-depressant medication i take mine every morning so that i can actually crawl out of bed and not be so angry, and i have gotten alot better, trust me things will get better , or you could always try talking to like a therapist i know it may sound embarrasing but i did it and it felt good someone that u can trust and that wont judge you or tell your secrets. you should try it

hey thanks for that made me feel a bit better :-) i cant tell my mum and dad its too hard and my mums horrible she will just be like 'its your age your just stressing over stuff to easily, she jsut wont understand.'' ino i had a youth worker while i was in school helping me but she didnt notice i was depressed. but it was so much nicer having someone to talk to tell her everything. i went to the doctor today because im having problems eating and makes me feel sick nothing to do with like thinking im fat. i think its js stress, which it is. But i broke down to the doctor and started crying but i just couldn't bring myself to say i feel depressed was so hard but i wanted to badly i feel i need help :/ but thanks for the advice :-)

Yea hi i have alot of the same symptoms and im 13 . we can help eachother on here , message me