Hello, I appologise if this is in the wrong section but half of my symptoms seem to be from bone/joints area. About 4 weeks ago I noticed with every movement one of my joints would click. My legs have always made a slightly clicking noise when walking sometimes but this time it was happening everywhere. I tried to pass it off as lack of exercise as I'm out of work and not doing a lot right now. About a week after the clicking started I was getting shooting and aching pains in my left leg. The following day it was in my right arm. I decided to go to the doctor and she said she wasn't concerned about the clicking but more so of the aching and tiredness. She said it was probably a virus. So I went home tried to relax. The next couple of days the aching and shooting was moving all over my body from day to day. From hands to feet leg to leg. I then started to get a pain in my stomach. I went to the walk in centre they did a physical examination of my stomach. He didn't comment on it so I doubt there were any abnormalitys. But he did a urine test and found blood in my urine. He said it needs investigating and to go back to my own GP. I saw my own GP and she did a urine test there and then and said it was showing no blood but she would send it off for testing along with a blood test. But she was going to treat it as a kidney infection due to where the pain In my stomach was. Blood and urine came back clear. I was also told there was no indication of inflammation around my joints. The doctor examined my stomach again and said it felt normal. After a week of constant stomach aches and back aches it subsided. It's now the 4th week of aches and pains and I have a horrible sore throat which has just kicked in and I was sweating a lot last night. No sign of any other cold symptom. The aches are just driving me mad. Probably because I can't understand them. I get aches in my wrist for a long period of time and I can't put pressure on it. Then it goes. I get heavy aching legs for a day. Then it's ok again but the other legs then hurts. Sorry for rambling I've just been upset thinking every worst possible thing and yet still no answers.

Goodness what a mess. I split that into paragraphs but it's taken them away