Im 21 years old, 63kg. I walk very slow compare to other people and I think people who is overweight than me can even walk faster than me. Its like turtle and snail. and I am snail. every time I walk, I will out of breath I MEAN WHEN I WALK. God! My friends will always tease me when there are a miles away and I am always left behind..  shortness of breath even though i tried hard to breath deep in but its feel like the oxygen doesn't reach my lungs or something. really weird. then When i feel that, I feel dizzy all of sudden, i was a periodical dizziness. and sometimes, when i walk or run, I feel like my leg not stepping on a real ground. And this will make my whole body feel like falling down sometimes. sometimes I can gain my balance back and sometimes i just fall off. to be clear with my situation, I dont take any drugs or medication. Or drink or smoke. I have few times back and front chest pain. I cant breath well that time. I felt like that when I was sleeping, I dreamed about having chest pain then I woke up, i find myself really having the chest pain. I didnt really pay attention to my heart beat.. and I feel extremely weak. My lower leg, around my ankle region. at the back, the big vein(i think its a GSV) always hurt so much that i can't even move it. If i try to move it, i will feel sharp pain but I will still move my leg because If i dont i will be even worse. I tried to search about this, but I found it have similarities with angina,heartburn,heart disease,  Hypoglycemia  and stress. what disease really I'm having right now?

Sometimes I feel like this too... I walk home and I'm out of breathe, and I feel like checking my pulse, sometimes I jump to every move, doctors keep thinking up new things, said was bladder infection but it wasn't, wasn't as-ma, got so dizzy when running I had to stop half way though 3k, around my bra strap I feel pain in my chest, and there has so many things too I have thought up, but I'm a 16 year old girl, so it's a little different

You might be suffering of anxiety issues. I know, you're probably thinking "i dont feel anxious" but anxiety is infamous for attacking subconsciously. Im basing this off your sleep issues, breathing issues, being made fun of, feeling tired and weak. Also another key thing is you feeling detached, this is common amongst anxiety symptoms and is known as 'depersonalization'. I hope i helped.

I would see a cardiologist right away. They will run an EKG ( a painless test that reads your heart rythym and rate) It sounds much more like arrythmia or another heart problem, than anxiety, as one poster says, though anxiety can cause some of these symptoms.

Also look at your diet - these can be symptoms of anemia. There are different types of anemia, so see a doctor or better yet, a nutritionist, who will run blood tests and see what you're missing.. a high carb diet can give you some of these symptoms but any sort of malnutrition or mal-absorption can. Lots of people eat junk food and get away with it, but some can't, especially those who have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or other digestive problems. Inflammation from that can scar your intenstines so that nutients don't absorb.

Rule the worst possibilities out first, and work your way down to anxiety. Most doctors who want to approach it the other way, which is likely because of insurance companies, but chest pain isn't something to play around with.

Also, most serious illnesses are hereditary. gather all the diseases that run in your family, and google them. Don't diagnose yourself, but do take that information to your doctor. It could shorten your search.