Hi there I'm a 25 year old woman, and for the last few years I have been having daily headaches and dizziness. I was put in amitriptyline for chronic tension headaches, and it worked for 2 years but now these symptoms have returned. I talked to my neurologist about it and he switched me to inderal for the headaches and said that the dizziness is being caused by the headaches. However, over the last month or two i have been experiencing this weird buzzing/vibration feeling in my head along with the headache and dizziness. I have an appointment with my neuro at the end of august so I won't be able to discuss this with him for a while.

So my question is, does anyone else experince these symptoms, and if so do you know what causes them and what is done to make it go away? It is really starting to interfear with my life. If anyone know anything about this sort of thing I would love to hear it. Thanks!

Thank u for ur post. I'm 26 and this just started happening to me. I really thought I was crazy. Unfortunately, I cannot be of the same help for u since I have no idea what's going on. I do not have a history like u of headaches or migraines. An occaisional headache maybe. Nothing a little aleve can't fix. I keep having little "episodes" so I have been ignoring them. Today though I had one so severe while driving it took me a minute to realize it was in my own head and not something happening to me externally and almost caused me to lose control of my car. I pulled over and started feeling severely nauseous so I called out of work and came home. Now laying here I am having the minor episodes again. Searched online and found this. Let me know if u figure anything out.

The 2nd reply doesn't sound similar to the original post. Hi, I'm Christy & I'm 25. I've been diagnosed with migraines & have recently had a 2 week tension headache that is just now getting better with a very tense neck. Worst migraines I've ever had. I thought I was dying. It beat to my heart beat in my head but felt worse than any I've had before with a constant lingering headache in between. It happened while doing #2, swimming, getting up too fast. I had to use cold rags on my forehead & neck. Ice packs are good if u can stand it. I'm on a fruit & fiber diet. Look up the chemical Tyramine; its in foods & drinks that you could avoid for a month or 2. Its known to cause migraines. I drink more water now. Stress less is key. Roll up a towl & put it under your pillow case at the bottom & lay flat on ur back with the roll at the back of ur neck. Use vibrating & heat neck pillow. I feel a natural weird vibration too & idk what it is. I have been placed on Amitriptaline & sumatriptan & more but I didn't continue taking them because their were too many scripts too keep up with & too much for my tummy. If u find out more, feel free to let me know.  I will soon be off of work 3 weeks & its all approved by my Dr. PS I recently had a spinal tap which made the headaches more frequent & worse but the hospital said it would. Catscan & tap was fine. Blood was fine except high white blood cells which is y they did the tap. Rest is key. Stay off your phone & computer as much is 1 of my ideas for myself.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers are not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I'm getting very frustrated at not knowing where these headaches,,dizziness,,,,vibrations in my head and ears,,,,feeling of electronic shocks in my head and stabbing,needle pains in my eyes and behind my ears....and not getting results from my doctors.....

Please let me know if you have gotten an answer. I have had these for 14 years along with dizziness,heart palpitations. I am a different person, it's horrible!

I am 42 and have had headaches all my life but the vibratiin is wat i dont get or understand i think i was abducted by a ufo wen i was 4-5 and the vibration is because of them..No joke and im not crazy

Seek out a vestibular therapist. Yes, you read it right. This field is a growing field involving manipulation of the crystals in your ear canal that have moved and are causing headaches, dizziness, vertigo, nausea, and the head vibrations. The symptoms subsided after one session.They are covered by most insurances.

Did you find out what's wrong ?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

did you find out whats wrong

i had the same sensation three years ago...vibration..lightheadedness...went to doctors and tried on different medications but of no help...then i was thinking anf found i am not having enough sleep and alot of mental stress and depression. I started using mutivitamins and tried to get rid of epression by watching comedies in free time. it helped me a lot.

I may have an answer for you

I remember over a year ago I was searching through all the threads for this very problem, with no answers and no one had any conclusive information in their responses

I have been dealing with this for well over a year and every doctor I've gone to see has had zero answers and zero help. ZERO. So I was forced to keep digging, And keep going down the list and trying to figure this out cuz its just f***ing weird and these are by far the worst headaches I've ever had. Does the vibrations and headaches migrate around to different areas of your head? I have this 24/7. Extreme pressure and it also causes the same feeling in my sinuses, My ears ring and I'm dizzy and tired all the time. No medication or antibiotic does any justice. Doctors basically treat you like your not sick or worse, you're 'making it up'...

This is very likely to be only a few things, but I will tell you right now I think you are dealing with multiple overlapping infections but most critical of them is a mycoplasma infection. This is a small fungal organism that lacks a cell wall and gets into your cells and reeks havoc- steals your energy and suppresses the immune system so all these other illnesses can come in or latent viruses can reactivate. I think you may also have Lyme Disease from Borellia borgdorferi and possibly Babesia. You don't need to be bitten by a tick to get these infections, despite what's commonly believed, There are many other ways and it's an epidemic the CDC won't acknowledge, because there has been a lot of dirt that has been done behind these types of pathogens and they have been in many ways involved in it and don't want that discovered. I won't go too far into this but trust me when I say this is an epidemic and they aren't sounding the alarm any time soon.

This is also going to sound a little out there, but I'm not 'theorizing' any of this. The U.S. Military has, since the early 1950's, been working on biological warfare agents, taking natural diseases and weaponizing them, meaning they genetically enhance the organism to be more pathogenic like immune suppressing, more contagious, virulent, etc. It sounds super complicated but its really not. Anyway, it has been discovered that there are strains of weaponized mycoplasma causing severe problems and its being silenced, in particular Mycoplasma fermentans and Mycoplasma fermentans incognitus which is a super stealth organism. You will feel like hell but every test will come back normal.

So we have been stockpiling these pathogenic weapons and also other countries have them. In the Iraq war in 1990's, biological weapons were used on the field and many of the troops later came down with these types of chronic illnesses and it was called Gulf War Syndrome. Well, it turns out that most if not all of these problems were due to a mycoplasma infection. The mycoplasma was also the thing they used most to weaponize other diseases because of its immune suppressing qualities. It was only a small protein they would add to other diseases and it would have the immune suppressing response. Not complicated to do. So then a lot of other diseases like Lyme disease also had this mycoplasma infection as a co-factor as well. We also have them testing out mycoplasma on prisoners in Texas. But the gaurds also got sick. And most prisoners usually go home eventually so they spread it to their loved ones and on and on- eventually it starts gaining momentum into a population. Even worse, they are finding that it is a big problem in making vaccines, the mycoplasma is on the inactive virus and they put all these adjuvents in it like thimerisol to kill off the mycoplasma, but it doesn't really work well. The pharmaceutical companies do not want to spend the $ testing the vaccines to make sure there is no mycoplasma in it- so its a free for all on mycoplasma.

I know you're probably thinking this is out there and crazy- but its not. You know how weird these symptoms are and how messed up it is how you get treated when you go to get checked out. This is because that's what these things were meant to do and how the medical professionals were told this doesn't exist or is so uncommon or it is not really harmful- but it definitely is. The medical field knows how to spot pretty much everything, but they are not trained or know how to detect these types of infections, and they act as though they hardly exist. Because the ones messing around making it and testing it don't want this info to get out. They don't want to admit this thing is out of control and no one wants to take the blame. But its sweeping the population and you're starting to see the results- as a victim. And one of the ways they avoid it is by copping out and calling it an autoimmune disease. But guaranteed these are all mycoplasma infections

Dr. Garth Nicolson, the president and founder of the Institute for Molecular Medicine, former chairman of Cancer Research at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Austin, TX as well as Professor Emeritus of internal medicine at the University of Texas, has been working on these diseases for over 25 years trying to help those infected. He wrote a book about it called PROJECT DAY LILY you should read it. You can also find his lectures on YouTube- type in Garth Nicolson Weaponized Mycoplasma and you will see an excellent lecture he did on this. I talked to him about these bizarre headaches and i will paste part of the response so maybe you can understand what's possibly happening in your problem, which i have as well:

"one factor could be vasculitis or infection of the endothelial cells
lining the brain blood vessels. This could lead to vessel leakiness and
fluid pressure build-up in the brain. One of the most common infections is
caused by Mycoplasma, small bacteria that enter the endothelial cells
lining blood vessels.

Also, you may have some damage to blood vessels in your brain. Although
such conditions can be complex, and their resolution even more complex,
one thing that you might try to help repair any possible damage to brain
blood vessels is Membrane Lipid Replacement with NTFactor Lipids such as
Patented Energy"

I know how frustrating it is to sit with that uncertainty and not having any answers while these symptoms devastate and disrupt your life- they were designed to do just that. Not all biological agents were designed to kill, some work to tire and exhaust, or overwhelm. I'm not saying It is some unified conspiracy, but the reality is that it has made its way into our population and whether that was on purpose or accidental, no one wants to take any blame or be exposed as doing illegal tests and what not. So there is a lot of covering up and silencing people- like Dr. Garth Nicolson was dealing with all the time.

If you wanna say I'm crazy or a 'conspiracy theorist, fine. If you don't believe my words here, look further into it. There are many doctors who have been speaking out about this at great risks and we owe it to them to hear them out. I hope my response helps in some way and I'm sorry if it seems like an overload, but this is the closest answer you're going to have because Lord knows the medical field isn't going to tell you jack sh*t, or they will give you a bogus diagnosis and put you on all this garbage that is hardly effective but tell you keep taking it. yea, right...

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have vibration in the entire body but especially in the torso. It feels like each organ is vibrating at different intensities and this is always accompanied by head ache and nausea. My only avenue to ease this is Gravol suppositories which give me sleep. I can then awake and eat and take Tylenol 3 without vomiting. Sleep more and then hopefully i feel relief from the whole dilemma..... Blessings to everyone who has similar symptoms, you are not alone.

Did you ever find out what happened?

Guys check for iih I have all these

ditto for me! I've only had the vibrations with dizziness and headaches for about four months. It's horrible! I can't imagine how you went for 14 years. In my case, I thought it might be withdrawal from medication, since it intensified, but didn't start, with that. The brain zapping can definitely be medication related, especially with antidepressants or benzos and even more so as you wean off them.

My pharmacologist said she didn't think it was that, but anecdotally it fits.