I have this vibrating feeling in head that I just cannot get rid of. It does not have any specific period of occurrence, it just happens from time to time. I should probably mention that I also have been dealing with anxieties for almost a year now. Could those two be somehow related? Please, answer me.

It might be possible there is some connection. You have mentioned one year of dealing with anxieties, I assume that you have been to a doctor for some help, and I guess you should inform him about this new problem. It is known that people suffering from anxieties might develop some physical problems (related to stomach for example). This could mean that once you get rid of anxieties, other problems should be gone too.

Hi there,
The feeling in your head is most likely connected with the vibrating feeling. When you say vibrating do you mean that your head is actually shaking or you are having shivers or something? I am not sure if this is often symptom in anxiety but this can happen. You have to understand that anxiety is a condition that everybody can have at least once in their lifetime. However the severe cases should be managed and treated. Are you on any anxiety therapy like medication for instance? I know that this condition can cause problems in dealing with your regular day to day life but you have to know that this can be manageable.
Best wishes,
Marco

Hi I have been suffering with terrible loud buzzing vibrations and really loud noices inside my ears and head csusing me anxiety and feeling I'm loosing my mind because its so intense and lasts all day. Somebody tell me if its my minf ir my ears or both please!!!!!! planning to see dr for ears and a neurologist for my brain...

I am not a doctor but I suffered and still suffering from anxieties issues . This symptom i used to feel it too . Sometimes I felt my head going numb like someone had put anaestethic inside or blowing headaches. I used to have a lot of dizziness along with these symptoms . I checked it out at Mri but doctor could'nt find anything suspicious. From my side it is anxiety and it is nothing serious to worry about .

Good luck

Gilbert

i have vibrations in my head and in my ears like sound of a helicopter or a wasp buzzling in my head i dont know the reason

This really a bad feeling, once I had also problem of vibrating in head.

It happens to me for some time now,you Don't need a doctor your having out of body experience,look it up it happened to many many people. One sign is maybe your a spiritual person.
It happens when your open to those things around you and appreation of God and self. No joke look in the spiritual section on line not that of conventional methods from doctors that will only misdiagnose and add pills and cost to something that is more of a gift once you get passed the fear of the vibration and sometimes sounds that follow. Aloha and mahalo jamie

This is what I thought. I would love to talk to you more about this.

I have had the same problems only thing that help was to put ice on my head and rest. Have had so many test done and nothing showed up. Its a vibration in my head don't know what it could be.

I have been getting this too lately. Mainly my head vibrates, but it goes down my neck and in between my shoulder blades too. At times it is constant. It gets worse the more anxious I get and the more I focus on it. I have had a brain MRI with contrast, echocardiogram and blood tests done. All came back normal. My anxiety has been terrible these past couple months and the vibrations started with my anxiety. I have had almost every terrible sympton from anxiety, from numb arms and legs, breathing problems, tight chest, headaches, vision problems, pain all over my body, constipation, sleep paralysis, insomnia, and the list goes on and on. Lately I have been getting better, but the vibrating feeling is the one I just can't shake. I'm thinking it is anxiety related. That's what I am hoping it is, however it still happens when I am not feeling anxious. I am seeing a neurologist in three weeks. Probaby will just tell me it's anxiety. I also started seeing a chiropractor who specializes in nutrition and laser therapy. I had my first laser therapy for anxiety today, don't notice much difference yet, but am hopefull. I have a nutrition test next week, so maybe that will show something. If not, maybe it is an out of body experience. I am a spiritual person and at times my panic attacks have made me feel very seperated from my body. It helps to do things to make you feel more connected with your body if you experience this. Like something you enjoy doing, stretching, taking a walk outside, yoga, deep breathing, etc. Anyways sorry for the long rant. Keep your heads up everyone, will keep you all posted if anything works for me.

It happen when neuron becomes hyper active or metabolic error.
Take two piece of raw garlic and mix it with one teaspoon of honey and chew it. You can take a little bit water. Do it before half an hour of breakfast with empty stomach for one month. You will see its result within week. It works 100% bcz I myself faced this situation for one year when all kind of medicine n blood test did not work n now I m very happy by the grace of God.