Hi  everyone. I'm 19 years old and for the past month I have had muscle spasms in my right breast that results in sharp pains in both breast. I have yet to go to the doctor but if anyone has some kinda idea what it is going on and why please respond

It would seem that you have some dislocated and / or pinched one or more nerves in your mid-back and they would need to be reset and soonest.

I know as I am a healer in nova scotia canada.   I had many cases like this and it is all about dislocated and / or pinched nerves.

Most women have this type of problem and it does not matter where you live, it is always the same problem.

I have very severe chronic muscle cramps in my right breast x2 years. Very painful and happens everytime that I move my upper torso in any direction. Have to lift my arm above my head and move around to get the muscle cramp and pain to decrease. I read the suggested answer below and suspect it could be the cause - as I have DDD and multiple spine problems, pinched nerves, 4 spine surgeries, fibromyalgia, etc. May try chiropractic manipulation to see if it helps.