hi! i don't know how to start this.. -.- but basically, me and my boyfriend had sex like a week ago, two days after my 18th birthday (may 28). it started on Thursday (may 30,'13) then Sunday (june 2,'13) then Tuesday (june 4,'13). the sex on Thursday was kinda rough.. (t'was my first tho) now on that Friday morning, i kinda feel like i'm gonna be having a fever or sumthing, i had body aches, chills and pain in my vagina, so i thot t'was just a flu so i took a flu medicine. the next day, the body aches were still there and then i got a fever. (note: my fever only comes at night and/or VERY early in the morning) on Sunday, 2:30am.. my fever went 39.5 from 38.5. so my boyfriend went to my apartment @4am to check on me. but then we ended up having sex -.- anyways.. i told my mom that i wud want to have a massage on that Sunday evening coz i can hardly move my body anymore. but on that evening, after my massage, as i was going back to sleep, my fever turned 40. like WTH? on Monday morning i noticed some smelly brownish thingy on my panties that it cud easily soak my panties in like an hour. i don't know what is it but it's sticky & smelly, it won't stop so i just put on pads. on Tuesday, my boyfriend came & we ended up having sex again. lol -.- after that rough sex we had, i noticed some reddish like thing on my panties.. i was thinking that it might come from the fingering he did before we had sex that day. so i told him that & he said that i shud drink coconut juice for cleansing. (but i still hadn't). today is thursday (june 6,'13).. throughout the week.. i was still having body aches (prolly because of that TERRIBLE massage i had) headaches, on/off fevers & this smelly discharge. I AM REALLY WORRIED OF WHY MY BODY'S ACTING LIKE THIS. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO. i don't wanna go to the doctor.. my parents thinks i'm still a virgin. :( medications i took: several Advils

This is going to sound strange, but you could be allergic to him or just his sperm.  I am not kidding, this happens!

Rough sex can be great(!), but some women occasionally get a small tear on the vulva.  This can also happen from being too vigorous when washing the area with a rough surface.  Since you are having these other problems, I wanted to point this out so if it happens you won't be too alarmed.  This can result in pain, itchiness (can be really bad), thick mucus (often in the folds of the lips, internal or external and often on just side of the vulva - the side with the injury) that might even make you worry about a yeast infection, and a close inspection may reveal a small cut (often similar to a paper cut)but it sometimes looks whitish because small cuts in a warm & moist area (like you sometimes see in the mouth).  Or it may be puffy and swollen.

That strings a lot together so I hope you can follow it.  The mucus is the bodies way of protecting itself from on going irritant, it seals and cushions the injury (which is why it is thick).  It has been described as being a stinging/burning sensation that just won't stop, and it may itch horribly.  Oh, yea, it can cause fevers and other symptoms of being sick.  Because of moist environment the cut  doesn't clot and is thus more exposed to foreign organisms.  The feverish response is an attempt to make the body an unfavorable environment for foreign bodies to grow in.

Now that I think about it, some of the symptoms are similar to what you have reported.  It may be unlikely, but it really wouldn't hurt to check.  Just a thought.

Hey Confused Lady

Firstly I think this is highly unlikely but because of the flu like symptoms I will mention it This may sound a bizarre question, but when you have your period, do you use tampons?  If you do again this may sound odd, but sometimes women have been known to leave one behind,  I'm not sure if this happens if it's because they are leaking, put another in and forget to remove both, or they simply forget the last one when their period ends, but if this has happened.   It can also happen if you  don't change them often enough as perhaps your flow is light and you can make them last longer than 4-6 hours.  This  can cause an infection called ;toxic shock' which mimics flu like symptoms.  If it is this you need medical attention soon. I can post more if you think this may be the reason, but as above it's quite unlikely so I mention it briefly

I'm also wondering if it could be is chlamydia or possibly PID (pelvic inflammatory disease symptoms at base of my post)  Both can go un noticed for a long time, if left unchecked can lead to problems in the future, but are very simply detected with a simple swab test at the DR.  I know you said you didn't want to go to the Dr because you didn't want you parents to know you were not a virgin, the truth is, why should they know.  The doctor wont give them clip notes of your consultation,  what happens in the room is between you and your DR.  If it's too expensive to go to the DR, in your area you will have either a family planning clinic, or an STI clinic, they can have a look and let you know whats going on.

Lastly it could quite simply be You have some flu type virus.  The pain in your vagina area is from the rough sex, and the brown discharge again has been caused by the rough sex either damaging something inside (which will heal on it's own) or it's caused your period to start earlier than usual.  Often when a period is irregular or early the first few day's can be a brownish colour, almost like marmite (I think you call it vege mite) then a few days later turns to the usual red colour as you described,  Whatever it is I would get it looked at if it does not improve, a high temperature is a sign your body is fighting some infection,  paracetamol can help slightly lower your temperature and may help with the pain, although an anti inflammatory would more likely be more effective for the type of pain you are having, which would be an ibuprofen based pain relief.

I hope this has helped you<3

*Pelvic Inflammatory Disease

Chronic pelvic pain, fever, flu-like symptoms, pain during or after intercourse, vaginal bleeding, foul smelling discharge, tenderness in lower abdomen, and chills

Chlamydia symptoms

If symptoms are present they can be: discharge from the penis or vagina and burning sensation when urinating. Women may experience abominable pain or pain during intercourse. There can be bleeding between menstrual cycles.

That is an excellent suggestion from Violet Cherry. My wife has had toxic shock before but it didn't require her forgetting to remove it. She just seemed more susceptible than others.

guys, thank you for your replies!! i really appreciate it!! i went to the doctor a week after i posted to make sure what the heck's happening to me and she said i had a UTI. but now i'm okay. thank God i wasn't pregnant! woooh!! such a relief.. but now, i'm having a problem again. lol. hope you could help me figure this thing out. (you could check my profile) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Hi! Welcome back!

I am sorry for the delay getting back to you. I kept coming here but it wouldn't let me reply for reason.

Anyway, please let me what I can do for you.