could it be strep? my right gland under my jaw is a little swollen, both sides of my jaw hurt, I have horrible sinus pressure along with a stuffy runny nose. my throat is sore n my body aches.

It seems that you are going to get sick. Everything you are describing are symptoms of the regular flu or influenza to use medical term.

You have probably been sick a hundred times in your life so I presume that you know the best way to cure this on your own. If you have mild fever doesn’t start with paracetamol just yet but instead let your body to fight fever on its own. Hot tea with honey is essential for your throat and considering runny nose just use some cotton like tissues so you don’t hurt it too much. If you get very high fever start with medications which you usually use for this situations. Of course eat chicken soup and try to increase intake of vitamin C.