Hi. I'm very frightened right now and I would like to get some informations concerning my present health condition.
I'm 25 year old female and about two weeks ago I have had an unprotected sex. This happened only this time and never again.
About a week ago I started to feel first symptoms of some really strange flu-like disease. I would probably think that I suffer from flu because I have almost all symptoms including strong body aches but I don’t have fever or hi body temperature.
Than I have remember my sex-episode and started to think about some sexually transmitted disease and one friend even told me that this type body aches with no fever are often first sign of Aids.
Please someone tells me anything more about this!

Well, you probably understand that it could be very difficult to talk about problem just like this, without practically any detailed information.
And you probably know that your risk from that one episode of unprotected sex is very high for every possible sexually transmitted disease. I think your friend don’t have a clue about Aids because he would tell you is usually characterized by a constellation of symptoms, with fever, rash, fatigue, sore throat, myalgia (muscular pain) and lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph glands) being more common.
I think that it would be really stupid to discuss about this before you schedule your self appointment with your GP.
Save your self of fear!