My Stomach Hurts, Headaches, My Body Is Weak, Hot Flashes, back Pains, My Nose Is Leaking and my girl friend has the same symptoms. Could we have an std?

I also have been having frequent urination with a strong odor, skin rash, and light headednes and also tingling in my hands

Honestly, these symptoms sound more like the ones for stomach flu than a STD, especially if you both have them starting at the same time. I'm assuming your partner is having some symptoms too, if you're afraid that stomach pain, headache and possibly fever are caused by a sexually transmitted disease.

If you can, measure your body temperature and if you start noticing any of the symptoms getting worse, it definitely would be best for you (and your partner?) to visit a doctor and find out what exactly is causing this and get the treatment you need. It might be that you end up needing to take antibiotics, but if the symptoms go away in about a week at most - chances are you just had a flu and then get tested for STD, just to make sure.