I am a 24 year old female and I am currently living in Cairo, Egypt. As far as I know I am completely healthy and I've never had any severe health problems. Last night my body started to feel very sore and heavy. It started more in my arms and my arms felt very heavy. I havent done any activity lately that would cause soreness like this. I woke up this morning (less than 12 hours after I started feeling bad) and my whole body is sore and aches. The main soreness is in my upperbody: my arms, shoulders and my upper back. I currently do not have a fever but I feel bad. I know these symptoms are somewhat vague but it is really scary, I shouldnt feel like this. Please if you have any helpful tips or suggestions let me know. Thanks!

There could be so many possible things going on- It could be the start of an illness (cold or flu); Depression can also cause sudden soreness in the shoulders, arms, neck and back. You should certainly rest for now but you really should try to get to a doctor as soon as you can. Immediately if your symptoms get worse. Also, you can go to the web md site and plug in your symptoms in more detail than you gave in your post to get an idea of what you can do for now (rest, ice pack or hot pack, ibuprofen for anti inflamation, etc) I hope you feel better soon !