What is more important to you and why, Health or Wealth?

What good's wealth when you've got no health...

I would choose health, definitely because when you got sick and unhealthy , though you can buy medicines you can never be sure of how long you would get well..

I would like to choose health because if you having healthy body so can do every types of work in any age, Health make a very feet our human body structure. so my opinion on the health. But wealth is also accessory for us but not a most important.

Health, because if you have your health it will bring you wealth or you will feel wealthy anyways.

I think that everybody will agree that health is much more important then wealth.

For me, I would choose health. No matter how wealthy you are but is suffering a very serious illness, your money can do nothing.
You will gonna spend all you money just to cure your disease. But if you are healthy, you can do everything to have profits.

Well said Aprilandy. I agree with you.

New Member

With no second thought, I would say health is more important than wealth as if we do not have god health, we will not be in a position to enjoy wealth.

New Member

Health of course, since wealth doesn't make you happy / feel great, if you have good health, the least it does is make you feel great or okay :)