Hello.I was wondering does anybody of you do the T-tapp workout? 

As you know, internet is full of different kinds of workout programs, most of them are posted on Youtube as well, but it’s such a hard decision to choose which one of them to do. 

To be honest, I find the T-tapp very interesting, so I am considering trying them. From what I saw and read, it doesn’t seem too hard, it should bring some results.But besides good appearance, which I aim to, does anybody know what health benefits it brings?

My extra weight isn’t helping my health at all, so some improvement on that field I would like very much, since it isn’t too late.

Hello mate. I think that you can’t go wrong with any exercise you decide to do. Making your body active, burn calories on regular basis, have balanced nutrition, that’s the main road to being slim and fit. But as we all know here – it’s easier to say than do.But with t-tapp workout for a fairly short time (It’s only 15 minutes daily) you can transform you body completely. Your heart will work better, your physical condition will be better, if you had issues with your back and knees before, they should be gone, and not to talk about general well being.Now you gave me an idea to start working-out again.:)

Those exercises are great!My neighbour convinced me to start doing them with her after my first pregnancy. That girl is only 16 by the way and you wouldn’t believe how much she cares about her body and how much she exercises daily. Sometimes I envy her so much.

Anyway, after she made me do these workouts, I started to really like and enjoy them, I almost became addicted.It is completely true that it improves your health a lot, my headaches and menstrual cramps were gone while I was doing them. Also, it is truly amazing how much they affect the cellulite. They literally made it vanish.