I am 23 old male and am wondering is Pilates for men? My friends is making fun of me for I am interested in doing Pilates and back there in fitness center there was no single men in Pilates group so this fact has pretty much discouraged me. So is Pilates for men or am I wrong.

You are positive 100 % the thing is that actually it was a men that has made up all this thing with Pilates exercises and he discovered these Pilates movements just to reduce the symptoms of his back pain – his name was Joe Pilates-and he managed it and further on these Pilates movements has been so developed that nowdays there are many Pilates workouts that fits both to men and women or even they might fit specific health and even mental conditions so now you have even Pilates exercises in pregnancy –though you won't need this ever- but just to get informed. So my advice for you is to go straight back to this fitness center and make yourself having Pilates workout with all that woman around you could only benefit more further from this situation or you might even make one of your male friends join you.