Hi, I need an answer about exercising. I am 22 years old and I want to lose some weight, but not only from belly and thighs, but from all parts of my body. Which exercises should I do to get the best results?

Hi, my girlfriend had the same problem as you. She was 20 pounds overweight, and she wanted to lose fat equally from all parts of her body. She started going to aerobic every other day, and when she had time in the morning, she ran for 20 minutes before breakfast. Aerobic is great because it contains exercises for all parts of a body, and running is even better, because it makes all muscles of your body active at the same time. My girlfriend managed to lose 20 pounds in four months from all parts of her body-from her belly, thighs, neck, arms and buttocks. Than she continued eating healthy and doing aerobic three times a weeks. This was three years ago, and she still didn’t gain a pound. This shows why are exercises so much better than starving- they are healthy and they have long-term results.

When you do cardio exercise you will lose weight in all parts of your body. You might notice that you will lose weight from a certain area first (usually your chest) but then it should start coming off from all over. Good Luck!!

What type of cardio exercise is best? I've been doing stationary biking but it has been very time consuming the past few months because of work? any other methods?

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Best cardio for me is jogging and cycling. You can even do treadmill and stationary biking if you don't have time going out!!!

Hello Mehling.
I have also same problem like you. I want to put off my weight and lose fat from thigh and stomach. So I have started Yoga before four months and now it works. I feel good and lose my fat from stomach. Starting of Yoga it is hard but then you feel very easy. but you have to maintain your time for Yoga. If you feel not better than consultant to yoga teacher. He or she will give you good suggestion.
Thank you.

I was fairly sure others had experienced this and it is great to see that I am not alone. Thanks for the tips.

-------------------------------------------
“He who has health, has hope. And he who has hope, has everything. - http://bit.ly/48bj8y”