Hello guys! Recently I've read many newsletter articles about yerba mate tea. This tea is very healthy and good for losing extra pounds but I didn't know that it even exists until I read those articles. Now I am intrigued, maybe it will help me lose pounds better than diets I've been using. I just wanted to know how important is caffeine for such healthy properties? Is it its essential ingredient? If you are using it or just if you know stuff about this tea please write me here so I can peacefully buy it and start using since I know everything about it.

Hello there

I can’t believe you didn’t know about yerba mate tea. This tea is one of the healthier things you can drink. It contains an impressive amount of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It contains complex of B vitamins and vitamin c which all are very good for our organism. When it comes to caffeine, yes the yerba mate tea contains it also. I wouldn’t tell that caffeine is essential ingredient of this tea, though.

There is one strange thing about caffeine in yerba mate. Drinkers reported that this tea makes them awake like a coffee but that it is free of jitters and unpleasantness unlike the coffee. That’s what I know about caffeine in the yerba mate.

That thing you mentioned about caffeine in yerba mate tea (no unpleasantness and jitters) is not strange, it is AMAZING. :) When I read your post I couldn't believe and then I started searching for information about that. You were right. This is a real thing. I am so excited about this because I am a caffeine addict, you know. I drink coffee even now while I am writing this. But of course, I feel unpleasantness at nights and sometimes I can't fall asleep until dawn. I think I will start to drink yerba mate tea instead. I read that the affect of caffeine in yerba mate is so different from one in coffee because of theobromin in this tea.