Hi! Tell me something about yoga and health benefits? Does yoga can help with some health problem? I have chronic pain and my friend suggested me to practice yoga.

Hi! You can try yoga but, you should know that is a lot controversial. Relaxation techniques, such as those practiced in yoga, can: lessen chronic pain, such as lower back pain, arthritis, headaches, and carpal tunnel syndrome, lower blood pressure and heart and breathing rates, reduce insomnia Because there are so many kinds of yoga practices, people with movement restrictions or other physical challenges can find a type that meets their needs and abilities. But, you must be careful sometimes yoga isn’t for everyone. I rather believe in conventional medicine.

I suggest you practice yoga under a yoga teacher's supervision. Until you can do it on your own. It's best that when you practice yoga, you know what you're doing. ;-)

Well yoga will help you relax your body. It is a healthy way of life. In some cases it can be difficult, like in beginning. After you have little experience everything is much better. SO i think it can help you wiht your chronic pain. But like lyte said maybe the best thing would be to have a teacher.

yoga will surely reduce your pain but you have to learn it under a yoga teacher. it can be a problem if you try to do it on your own. it sure helps.i practice yoga for 2 hours daily. its probably the best thing to do for overall fitness of your body.

Yoga is very beneficial and it can cure many long rooted disease but for that you have to consult some good yoga trainer, just following any asan will not help you in curing your problem you need a proper analysis of your problem and then find what will be most suitable for you and for your health.

Regards,
sarah_9

Hello Friends.
I am jackbency from United state of America. Can i reduce my fat from thigh and stomach doing Yoga? does it affects on our health? because my friend had did Yoga and after one month he become fat and very week. So can anyone give me true and brief information about Yoga. Do anyone know in newjersey about Yoga institute which is giving proper guidance. Please give me reply Fast as soon as possible.
Thank you very much in advance.

There are all kinds of yoga.

If you haven't done it before, ease into it. Start with a relaxed type yoga so you can learn to breath correctly while doing the exercise. A teacher will show you the proper positioning of your body (just ask them to keep an eye on you and they'll help you), which is important so that you don't hurt yourself or hyperextend.

Once you learn the simple basics, then take a more challenging class (and ask the teacher to keep an eye on your poses for correction again).

Some yoga programs focus on weight loss, toning, strength, power...

It helped me with a bad back and shoulders. I need to get back into it as my back and shoulders are bothering me again.

Be Healthy,
Renee'

I sure about that if you have to do every morning in the yoga exercise you will feel your body fitness. It is a very important for our health. I regularly do yoga in the morning with my yoga teacher.

What I know about yoga is that it keeps the mind calm and give a sense of "well-beingness." Also, it stretches out the body which is a good thing because it helps improve one's flexibility. Yoga poses are difficult to attain as the level increases; hence, it is really a great achievement if one is able to perfect certain yoga poses.

I had gotten out of the habit of doing yoga for a while. Last week I was reminding of how much I love yoga when I did a full course. Even though it was a slow class, I had a super workout while holding each pose and slowly moving into the next pose. I takes a lot of strength. And I became quite warm while performing the moves. Best of all, I remembered how all of those aches and pains seemed to feel better afterwards. ;-)

Yoga is usually best learned from a yoga teacher or physical therapist, but yoga is simple enough that one can learn the basics from good books on the subject, which are plentiful.
Yoga is perhaps the only form of activity which massages all the internal glands and organs of the body in a thorough manner, including those – such as the prostate - that hardly get externally stimulated during our entire lifetime.

yoga allows you to have better control over your muscles, it also enhance one's ability to relax and build up patience. I went to a yoga course years ago.

as i know one of the far-reaching benefits of yoga is the uncanny sense of awareness that it develops in the practitioner of an impending health disorder or infection. This in turn enables the person to take pre-emptive corrective action ;-)

thanks for the information. Recognized as one of the finest Yoga retreats in the world, sivanandabahamas is dedicated to promoting the authentic spiritual tradition of Yoga, in an environment normally associated with an exclusive star hotel. for detail information click here
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed