I am a 20 yr old male 220 lbs 5'10, everytime i get up to walk i feel a fast heartbeat and i am not sure if that is normal, im experiencing a cold also and am congested. it makes me stressed out. i went to a doctor and told i was nervous and am not sure why, she said it can be an upper respiratory illness which is giving me the fast heartbeat when i walk, which is the cold, she gave me some cold medicine and anxiety pills ativan i believe the name is, anyone else experiencing these symptoms?

also my parents had a recent divorce in august which took an effect on me, i dont know if that could be the cause of this or if this is just me freaking out because my heart beats fast when i get up from a chair or bed when i walk.

another thing i was at work last friday and felt a sharp chest pain while working, it happened twice and i wasn't sure why either.