I'm new here and probably won't be active. I'm 16 years old and a girl.
I'm not really sure if this has to do with my heart or something else, but I've been having problems with my heart beating really really fast for about a second and then stopping, leaving me exhausted and tired. Recently I just had stomache flu and had to go to the ER because I was dehydrated. Right now I just have strep. I've been feeling really weak on the left side of my body, and my neck, shoulders and ribs have been hurting. I already have carpal tunnel syndrome but my hands have been hurting more, along with my left leg. My ribs have actually been hurting longer than the rest of me, but now its hurting more near my heart. Sometimes one part of my body will just start pounding and It's somewhat scary. At the ER and the doctors when I got medicine for Strep they've all checked my heart and say its normal, they all say I'm healthy. I don't know really what to do and I don't want to make my dad make an appointment if it's not serious. Help?

Rhian, the reason for your heart beating fast could be from the dehydration problem.

same over here except for carple tunnle and strep i been havin panic attacks and my heart beats fast and the goes normal its reall freaking me out and i dont noe what to do i went to the doctor and test came normal but im concerned cause it wont go away my heart feels sore and i think it needs rest ??? can any one help

same here... im experiencing the same thing... at first it was heart burn but after i read your story.. i got scared... when my heart beats fast i cant breath normally.. it happens when im sitting or going to sleep... there are nights it really hurts... what should i do? please?

hi, im experiencing the same thing but not the carpal tunnel syndrome... my heart beats really fast that i thought it would go out in my chest... there are nights that it really really hurts... like now... help please... :(

im still in pain...