Hello
I just turned 13 and im not overweight but I could lose some. Well sometimes after i run or exercise I feel like my heart is beating fast and i can feel it in my chest [and hear it].
Im wondering if this is a serious heart problem and i should get it checked out or if its someting common?
please help :/

I'm the same age as you and i have begun to feel the exact same thing but not even when I'm exercising, i could just be on my computer and i suddenly feel like my heart is beating out of my chest. I am not overweight at all, i am 90 pounds and I'm 4 foot 5. I'm wondering the exact same thing.

Well, this is what your heart should do when you exercise. Your heart beats faster to deliver oxygen to your body that was consumed when you exercised. It's all perfectly normal!

And to answer the Guest's question, were you watching something on the computer that got you excited? That can also cause your heart to beat fast, in some instances as fast as if you have been running or exercising.

Neither of you need to worry. You are both perfectly healthy and YOUNG. Now get out side and PLAY!