I'm new here. This is going to be long, but I'd appreciate it if any of you guys could give me some explanation for what happened here. I've only smoked several times. Out of those, I've only had felt like this twice, the other times being great. 

I'm 13 and all my doctors have said I'm healthy. As far as I know I don't have any heart problems, but my pulmonologist said I might have asthma. So I got some fire from my friend. He insists that it's not laced. I bought about a gram of it. I rolled a blunt and was off to my local park. I took 2 hits. 1 small, 1 big. I was feeling good. But it wasn't effecting my speech or movement yet. I just felt a little relaxed. I took 3 more big hits 10 minutes later. Anyways, a few minutes later, when I was walking out of the park, I suddenly felt my heart gradually beating harder and harder, and it was already beating fast. I started to worry, because I had a bad trip last time I smoked, but it was for sure over 15 big hits, and I didn't want to go through the same experience again. But I did, unfortunately. My heart started burning, and the feeling went down from my chest, to my stomach and then right below my bellybutton. The feeling eventually went down to my thighs and quads. My heartbeat felt like a drum in my head. The feeling got worse after just 20 minutes. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack and die. I was texting my friends asking for forgiveness. My stomach was beating in and out and I felt a little pressure on my whole chest. The nerves in my hands started tingling and going slightly numb, and my movement started to slow and I wanted to close my eyes and pass out. My eyelids turned dark and they started closing. I couldn't keep a smile for more than half a minute and my lips turned white and a little blue a couple times. When I tried to walk I couldn't even walk at a normal pace. My legs tingled and felt very weak. I started getting muscle aches in my shoulders and arms and when I left my hands down for too long they turned a little blue on the back. My face was turning pale and I was getting a little dizzy. I felt like there was a fire in my veins. And it got hard to breathe a couple times, but that might've been because of my extremely dry mouth. After an hour the feelings started wearing off and I got the munchies. I went to my grocery store and ate until my stomach was full. After a while I just wanted to go to sleep. Later that day I was able to move fine but had a small headache. A few more things: I hadn't eaten anything before I smoked. No breakfast, just a cup of orange juice. I wasn't worried about anything right before or while I smoked. But right when I started feeling my heart beating harder, I was worried that I would go through the same BS that I went through the time before. And both the times I had this experience I smoked a blunt, the other times were joints, and I never took more than 4 puffs, and I felt great.

Does my body have some problem that my neither me or my doctors know of? Or was the weed laced/really strong? Thanks in advance.

Hi Weedster,

It might have been the weed.  Maybe it was stronger than what you've had in the past.  More likely, you had an anxiety attack.  They are common after smoking weed and the symptoms that you describe fit. 

You start by thinking something is wrong, then you start breathing fast, blow off carbon dioxide and you start getting tingling feelings, feel your heart racing, etc.  It is unlikely you'd actually have a heart attack.  More likely, you'd pass out.

Asthma may aggravate (worsen) your symptoms.

Hope it helps.

Medic-dan is absolutely right.  You had a panic attack. The first time it happened because sometimes when you are without food in your stomach, it leave a lot of empty space so your heart can be felt in the thoracic cavity more pronounced.  They reason why your heart beat faster is because THC, once inhaled drops your Blood pressure very quickly.  Our wonderful bodies will try and make up for the drop by your brain telling the heart to increase beats and blood flow for the lack of pressure it just experienced. Thus you have your rapid beats.  Now that you have experienced that once before, you think something is wrong and worry about it. BAM!!!! Full blown panic attack.  The other symptoms you feel are the effects of adrenalin coursing thru you body.  It's in full blown fight or flight mode.  Blood is pumped faster to your legs, lungs, prep. you to run from danger.(human response to fear, and part or our evolution) You might feel like you have tunnel vision.  Unless you have a congenital defect of the heart or have heart disease of some sort, you really don't have anything to worry about.  Remember.....weed makes you paranoid..... Take deep breaths....hold for a second or two, blow out of mouth.  everytime you do this you will slow your heart rate down a little.. Or hold your nose and mouth and bear down like you're gonna have a bowel movement.  You should feel an immediate jump in your heart rate, followed by a slowing. And By the way WEEDSTER.  Not judging, but you are wayyyyy tooo young to start destroying your lungs dude. I smoked weed in college my undergrad years, then decided to become a physician, so now i'm studying medicine. Hope this takes away some of the worry.