I’ve been felling heaviness on the left side of my chest. I am afraid that could be a symptom of heart condition. My wife told me that it is probably because I am over weight and that my heart can’t handle that. Am I going to have heart attack?

I don’t know about heart attack, but your wife is probably right. I‘ve been diagnosed with Angina pectoris last summer. I also felt heaviness on the left side of my chest, like pressure. I think you should see doctor about that. Other causes of chest pain are possible, such as spasm of the esophagus, gallbladder attack, or inflammation of the chest wall.

Hello there milzie,

I believe that your wife has a good point over there. If you have been experiencing heaviness in your chest that is usually sign that you need to see your doctor, especially if you are overweight. If you have some kind of condition your doctor will tell you that you need to change your life style. First you will have to change the way you eat and if you have excessive weight than you are probably eating unhealthy. To change this get rid of the bad habits such as eating late and eating junk food. Increase intake of water and avoid alcohol and caffeine as much as possible.

I hope this was helpful and that you will do something about your health.