HELP ME! I'm 14 and 5'1 about. I AM SO FAT! I weigh 111-112 pounds. I want to get down to 105. I just can't lose weight it is so hard! My measurements SUCK THEY ARE. . .  bUST-34 INCH, HIPS-34 INCH, WAIST- 26.  I mean in 2010 I was Bust-32, waist-22, hips-32. WTH!! I need to lose weight. Really badly. I mean it's so bad I've been considering anorexia.  I exercise a lot. I am a competitive swimmer and I train 1.5 hours a day 5 days a week. I also do weight lifting 2x a week. I lift pretty heavy weights too. My legs are the worst measurements are. . .  upper thigh- 21, middle thigh- 18, lower thigh- 14 ITS HORRIBLE. HELP PLEASE. I'M ready to cry.

From everything you're saying all I can tell you is, is that it's not fat it's muscle. You exercise A LOT and you do gain muscles from the amount you're doing, especially weight lifting. Please don't consider anorexia it's not a lifestyle you want and definately something you can't manage with competetive swimming. You're legs again are muscular! And that's bound to happen with all that swimming. If you don't like all the muscles you have then maybe you should compete in a sport that's less strenuous. However, if this is something you love then you need to realize you have a swimmers body, and that's that.

No my legs aren't muscular. They are like pure fat on top. The lower part of my thigh is kinda muscular. my body fat percentage is 20% which is horrible

That's not at all horrible! For an athlete- which you are- a normal body fat percentage would be anywhere from 14-20%. However, you're 14! And these measurements are generally used for adults, you really have nothing to worry about.

Trust me, that's not fat in the slightest. And it's normal for girls to hold some fat in places like hips, thighs and butt, due to hormonal and reproductive purposes. You are 14 and probably going through puberty (which you may not have been a couple of years back) so you will, inevitably, start filling out a little more. You can't expect to have the measurements you had at 12 for the rest of your life! 

As the poster above said, 20% body fat is really good. At 5ft1, 111-112lb, it means you are relatively muscular. You can't be 20% body fat at a BMI of 21 if you have no muscle. If you had no muscle at a BMI of 21, you'd be more like 30% body fat!

And yeah, you have a little fat at the top of your legs--but guess what--every girl does! These anorexic models with thighs the same size all the way from top to bottom, they have literally no muscle--their muscles have wasted--away and that's horrible. Having thighs that get bigger at the top--that's perfectly normal.